San Diego County Board of Supervisors, District 3
I am running for the District 3 seat on the County Board of Supervisors. District 3 includes Escondido, the San Pasqual Valley, Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Mountain Ranch, parts of Carmel Valley, Rancho Penasquitos, Sabre Springs, Scripps Ranch, Mira Mesa, Sorrento Valley, Miramar, most of University City / UTC, Tierrasanta, parts of Mission Gorge / Grantville, Torrey Pines, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Cardiff by the Sea, Encinitas, and Leucadia.
IMPORTANT: Have you moved since the last election? If so, you must re-register to vote at your current address in District 3 in order to be eligible to vote for Olga in 2020.
Important Dates: Registration and Voting
- Jan 3 – Jan 18, 2020: Military and Overseas Voter Vote-By-Mail Ballot Delivery Period:
- Feb 3 – Feb 25, 2020: Vote-By-Mail Ballot Mailing Period
- Feb 18, 2020: Last Day to Register to Vote
- Feb 25, 2020: Last Day to Request Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Mar 3, 2020: Election Day (7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Mar 6, 2020: Last Day to Receive Vote-By-Mail Ballot Postmarked No Later Than March 3, 2020
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020:
Presidential General Election Day
For more information on important election-related dates, go to the Secretary of State’s Key Dates and Deadlines page.
This website allows you to easily register to vote from the comfort of your own home.
Check your Voter Registration
This web page allows you to easily confirm whether or not you are currently registered to vote, and at what address.
Voting by Mail & In-Person Voting
This web page offers comprehensive information on voting by mail, as well as the in-person voting option offered 29 days prior to the election at the San Diego County Registrar of Voters’ headquarters in San Diego.
The official website of the San Diego County Registrar of Voters is one of the best sources of information on the 2020 election. Learn about dates, deadlines, and more.